Re: [Phys-L] [SPAM] Re: The Make-Believe World of Real World Physics

One (and JUST one) problem that students have with graphs is that math classes (in general) have NO use for Units.
In Physics we need to EMPHASIZE units and show how useful they are in understanding equations and graphs.

I think it is useful to be VERY upfront about how much MORE importance these physics classes are going to put on units.