Re: [Phys-L] The Make-Believe World of Real-World Physics

"Fun" was used to complete my mnemonic device for FIRE.

Actually, my class is fun -- at least on demo days. Why not? We're
investigating the laws of nature! Math days are more rigorous, but I try
to do relevant/practical problems to keep them interested.