From: Phys-l [mailto:phys-l-bounces@phys-l.org] On Behalf Of Marty Weiss
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 1:04 PM
To: Phys-L@Phys-L.org
Subject: Re: [Phys-L] John Lienhard on Absolutism, Evolution and Education,
Engines of our Ingenuity No.2132

Since we are on the subject, which is way off physics anyway, let me ask this
directly. Exactly what do Libertarians stand for anyhow?

From: Phys-l [phys-l-bounces@phys-l.org] on behalf of John Clement
[clement@hal-pc.org] John,

If you are going to continue this endless bloviation about conservatives and
conservatism, I suggest you educate yourself about the terms really mean.
There is a whole spectrum of ideas and opinions that are included in the
conservative viewpoint - not just the straw man religious-right that you seem
narrowly fixated on. I am a Libertarian, but I have many conservative friends
who are neither Republican, nor religious, nor in favor of small government.

Bob at PC