Re: [Phys-L] The Make-Believe World of Real-World Physics

In the context of:

[1] Michael McCloskey
"Intuitive Physics"
http://homepage.psy.utexas.edu/homepage/faculty/Markman/PSY394/McCloskey_IntuitivePhysics.pdf

[2] Eric Mazur
The Make-Believe World of Real-World Physics
http://mazur.harvard.edu/sentFiles/MazurTalk_1396.pdf
Millikan prize lecture, sharply critical of reference [1].

[3] Stephanie Chasteen
A blog entry praising reference [2].