Re: [Phys-L] writing your notes and/or text

On 06/29/2013 06:31 PM, Richard Tarara wrote in part:

Let me suggest that we go back in the thread a bit and look to what
I think is really important in a good formal education--the ability
to keep learning.

The point here is that the skills for LIFELONG LEARNING are really
what are the key things to take from a formal education.

Agreed!