Re: [Phys-L] popcorn physics

well, it's pretty tasteless stuff deliberately cultivated to carry chemically added "flavors," so
the whole idea of commercial microwave popcorn reeks of everyone involved malfeasance.

Where would you even begin? At the gas pump?? With Columbus?? Pre-euro-history
slaves in central america??? The primordial ooze???? Microwave popcorn is just ugly;
one of it's few and finest appeals.

I think I eat the stuff b/c it's filling and BAAADD; goes well with Scotch too :^)

Dan the culinary rebel who fuels, tho married to and works with foodies