Re: [Phys-L] zero point motion and E-M emission

Another way of looking at this is the way I learned it is that
that the electron in the ground state of the hydrogen atom does not radiate because there is no final state for the electron to go to
in as simple terms as I can put it. It was quantization that solved this riddle.

Richard UVa
Charlottesville