Re: [Phys-L] John Lienhard on Absolutism, Evolution and Education, Engines of our Ingenuity No.2132

ONCE AGAIN:

Yes indeed! Scientists are not very different from theologians, in that respect. They also often accept findings on the basis of authority; it is practically impossible to confirm everything through personal investigations. Do you agree?

Ludwik