From: Phys-l [mailto:phys-l-bounces@phys-l.org] On Behalf Of
brian whatcott
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 5:01 PM
To: phys-l@phys-l.org
Subject: Re: [Phys-L] John Lienhard on Absolutism, Evolution
and Education, Engines of our Ingenuity No.2132

On 6/10/2013 3:16 PM, John Clement wrote:
See the link below:

http://www.uh.edu/engines/epi2132.htm No. 2132 ABSOLUTISM

This is one of the most stinging inditements of our educational
system and our society. We rank with Turkey, below all
other European
contries and Japan.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

Uh? It's an opinion piece - no supporting data that I noticed....

Brian Whatcott Altus OK