Re: [Phys-L] Would a Carbon Tax Save Life on Planet Earth?

I'd say economic. The dismal science. However, the physics of what we do
to our undervalued living environment (the tragedy of the commons) are
definitely germane.

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Associate Professor of Physics, SUNY-Buffalo State College
462SciBldg BSC, 1300 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo NY 14222 USA 1-716-878-3802
<macisadl@buffalostate.edu> <http://PhysicsEd.BuffaloState.edu>
Physics Graduate Coordinator & NSF Investigator for ISEP (MSP) and Noyce