Re: [Phys-L] scientific visualization

Victor is a highly original creator. I'm particularly struck by his ideas
for linking program code and program execution (with graphics) closely
linked: make a change in the code, and you immediately see a change in the
display; make a change in the display (by graphic manipulation), and you
immediately see a change in the program code.

A Georgia Tech student, Joseph Elsherbini, found a web site
http://tributary.io/ where a group has built on Victor's ideas. Elsherbini
has shown that it's possible to use the GlowScript 3D graphics library
within this environment:

http://tributary.io/inlet/5629637

For details on the GlowScript 3D engine, see glowscript.org, which
currently does not use Victor's ideas, but which includes a 3D graphics
library that Elsherbini used in the tributary.io demo.

Bruce