[Phys-L] scientific visualization

Bret Victor at MIT has created a number of interesting interactive scientific visualization tools.

A longish (30min) video explaining some tools he is working on:

http://vimeo.com/67076984

or if you want to just see some of what he has done:

http://worrydream.com/

I don't know if there is anything there you might find useful or not.
If we knew what is was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

kyle forinash
kforinas@ius.edu<mailto:kforinas@ius.edu>
http://homepages.ius.edu/kforinas