Re: [Phys-L] bike wheel handles

On 2013, May 26, , at 17:07, brian whatcott <betwys1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

On 5/26/2013 6:37 PM, Bernard Cleyet wrote:
bar stool with "good" bearings desired! bc still waiting for a response to his pendulum support acceleration question

Off the top, if a vertical acceleration results in certain observable results, I expect that a horizontal acceleration, which also gives an acceleration component in the long axis of the pendulum, would provide a moiety of the same result.

Brian Whatcott
Altus OK

I'm thinking of X and Y perpendicular to Z, so no component(s) parallel to Z.

bc