Re: [Phys-L] bike wheel handles

If I understand what you are saying, could you use long threaded rod (should be available in the hardware store) to mount the bike bearings and still have enough on each side to create a handle, perhaps by drilling holes in broom stick handles or just wrapping duct tape around the threaded rod.

Just an idea