Re: [Phys-L] a climate of deception

On 2013, May 21, , at 10:10, John Denker <jsd@av8n.com> wrote:

This guy is not just a Member of Congress ... he is the /Chairman/
of the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology. He's
obviously not lazy or stupid; it takes effort and ingenuity to
pack so much dishonesty and deception into a short article.
___

Lamar S. Smith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamar_S._Smith

At the end "we" read, inter alia, he's a Christian Scientist.

bc thinks christian science is an oxymoron.

p.s. John's statement reminds me of my description of "such types" either stupid or evil.