Re: [Phys-L] a climate of deception

"For Hansen the pause is a fact, but it's good news that probably won't last."

The writer meant for Hansen's "credibility"?

That article (I think honestly written, but I often misread.)

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/features/twenty-year-hiatus-in-rising-temperatures-has-climate-scientists-puzzled/story-e6frg6z6-1226609140980

reminds me of the stylized graph showing the last ~ 100 years temp. rise as a series of zero slope lines, thus:

-------- etc. Hej! sometimes it's --
---------

to show how deniers claim no climate change by picking short times.