Re: [Phys-L] phys-l instructions and archives

try it both with AND without the www. in front of phys-l.org/
(May be a slow dns update?)

On May 4, 2013, at 12:15 PM, Carl Mungan <mungan@usna.edu> wrote:

That's what I thought. Unfortunately there's some problem at my
institution. I can access http://www.phys-l.org/ fine from home (with VPN
turned off). But at work (or if I VPN into the Naval Academy), I can no
longer access that page. It's not being blocked by USNA's filters; it
simply cannot be found. Any ideas on the cause, or what I could do to
diagnose the cause? -Carl

--
Carl E Mungan, Assoc Prof of Physics 410-293-6680 (O) -3729 (F)
Naval Academy Stop 9c, 572C Holloway Rd, Annapolis MD 21402-1363