Re: [Phys-L] The status of Kirchhoff''s laws

About six weeks ago I made some significant improvements to the wikipedia article
on Kirchhoff's laws. This was part of an experiment, to see whether the right
answer would endure ... as opposed to being more-or-less immediately replaced
by wrong answers.

The good news is that here we are, six weeks later, and no lasting harm has been
done to the article. There have been a few lame attempts at vandalism, but these
were soon reverted.