Re: [Phys-L] Physics "applets" in HTML5/JavaScript

Indeed, the slider has stopped working on Mac Chrome, Mac Safari, Windows
Chrome, Windows Firefox..... So it works the same on all platforms, just as
advertised! I have no idea when or why this stopped working.

Similarly, John Denker reports problems with GlowScript on Ubuntu, though I
haven't seen his problems on any of various flavors of Ubuntu.

I've been testing lots of programs on lots of platforms on lots of
browsers, but clearly there are limitations to any one person's experience,
so thanks to both you and John for your reports. The current user community
for GlowScript is small because it's so new, but those who are using it
hadn't reported problems of this kind.

I don't expect the need for jquery and jquery ui to go away. It appears
that each browser is a bit different, in ways that drive web designers
crazy, hence the current and probably future need for these libraries to
make programs browser-independent.

Yes, there should be a GlowScript tutorial.

Bruce

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 11:29 AM, Daniel V. Schroeder