Re: [Phys-L] The status of Kirchhoff''s laws

On 02/28/2013 03:10 PM, Bruce Sherwood wrote:
Recently there was some commentary on the status of Kirchhoff's laws. I'd
like to present a somewhat unconventional take on them, with pedagogical
consequences.

[lots of good stuff snipped]

I hope over time the right answer will become the conventional
answer.

I just now edited the wikipedia article
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchhoff%27s_circuit_laws

There are still lots of problems, but I got rid of some of the
worst nonsense.