Re: [Phys-L] Economist Kern Alexander Explains the Problem with School Choice

In response to my post "Re: Economist Kern Alexander Explains the Problem with School Choice" [Hake (2013b)] at <http://bit.ly/VJxuOE>, Ze'ev Wurman (2013) at <http://bit.ly/V4rzqv> wrote:

"Whatever you say, Mr. Troll."

To which I respond:

"Whatever you say, Mr. Evasive."

BTW, I note that Mr. Evasive appears to be as ignorant of the meaning of the word "troll," as he is of the meaning of the word "disinterested."

For a discussion of the meaning of "disinterested" see e.g., Part I "Hansen's Use of *Disinterested* to Mean *Uninterested* Is a Linguistic Atrocity," of "What Mathematicians Might Learn From Physicists: Response to Wurman" [Hake (2012)] at <http://bit.ly/TXMvNs>.

For a discussion of the meaning of "troll" see, Wikipedia <http://bit.ly/11vbM9d> :

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

If my posts are so "inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic," how is it possible that my post "Economist Kern Alexander Explains the Problem with School Choice" [Hake (2013a)] at <http://bit.ly/Ygc0JJ> initiated a thread on Phys-L that had grown to over 40 posts on 09 Feb 2013 12:30-0800 ? And why would Mr. Evasive himself feed the troll on multiple occasions?

Links to Articles: <http://bit.ly/a6M5y0>
Links to Socratic Dialogue Inducing (SDI) Labs: <http://bit.ly/9nGd3M>
Academia: <http://bit.ly/a8ixxm>
Blog: <http://bit.ly/9yGsXh>