[Phys-L] Medical Physics

Does anyone have any recommendations for texts, supplemental material etc
for a Medical Physics course that "does not just emphasize joints etc." ?

I don't recall seeing ultrasound/acoustics specifically, but I have seen
some activities and simulations for CT, MRI, and optics. Perhaps some
digging will reveal acoustic imaging. Do you suppose they would want or
prefer a medical imaging device class, rather than an "acoustics"-specific
class?

I think I saw some of the other simulations (CT, MRI, etc.) at
KSU...perhaps their site would help:

http://web.phys.ksu.edu/mmmm/

I have not taken the time to peruse the link in depth, but I recall the KSU
materials to have been good when I saw them.