Re: [Phys-L] scientific method diagram

Let me try again. I keep forgetting you can't attach.

Here it is

On Jan 7, 2013, at 8:27 PM, jbellina wrote:

Here is an inquiry diagram developed by the Educational Development Center for K-8 classrooms.

It is not a linear model either.

joe

On Jan 7, 2013, at 8:15 PM, Krishna Chowdary wrote:

Have folks explored this resource deeply? Any thoughts? Seems like it
might be relevant.

http://undsci.berkeley.edu/index.php

-Krishna