From: Phys-l [mailto:phys-l-bounces@phys-l.org] On Behalf Of John Denker
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 5:00 PM
To: Phys-L@Phys-L.org
Subject: [Phys-L] scientific method diagram

Therefore I cobbled up the following:
http://www.av8n.com/physics/scientific-methods.htm#sec-pub

It's a diagram, plus a little story about how science /sometimes/ gets done.

The diagram is arguably too complicated and arguably not complicated enough ... but I reckon it is an improvement over the five-step non-iterative grossly-wrong poster.

This is a work in progress. I am quite aware that it would help to make the diagram more flashy and colorful ... but before doing that I wanted to make it correct (or at least not too grossly wrong) as to substance.

Comments? Questions? Suggestions?