Re: [Phys-L] just for fun

Ze'ev,

I'm not aware of an overwhelming scientific consensus on the impact of obesity or on hormone replacement therapy that turned out to be flatly wrong. Frankly, I'm not even completely sure what you are referring to. Can you give us some references to demonstrate that those situations were analogous to that of AGW in terms of the overwhelming nature of the scientific consensus and, presumably, the way in which that overwhelming consensus turned out to be completely wrong?

John Mallinckrodt
Cal Poly Pomona