Re: [Phys-L] just for fun

On 2013, Dec 19, , at 14:28, Ken Caviness <caviness@southern.edu> wrote:

Yes, upon careful consideration, I agree that 25/28 is NOT 1 - 2/28. Ha ha! I guess this is why my wife insists on balancing our checkbook.

A method of finding (in one dimension) the centre of gravity?

I would think an engineer or physicist would be better than this. Perhaps you mean reconcile?

bc Yuk, even quickbooks: Balance your accounts (reconcile) - QuickBooks Support