Re: [Phys-L] just for fun

On 12/18/2013 06:07 PM, Christopher M Gould wrote:

I've never been in a house where the lights were inaccessible.

I have.

Not accessible without assuming hitherto-unmentioned hardware;
see below.

If they were, how would you ever replace them when they burn out?

That's why they sell step-ladders.

Also special-purpose bulb-changing tools:
http://www.lowes.com/pd_115569-1373-LBC-600SDLBD_

I own one of the latter and several of the former.