Re: [Phys-L] [SPAM] Re: Evaluation tests

Sure, of course, that works for us because we physics teachers are all
good with math. But kids don't think like this. They are weak at these
basic skills, and have relied on their calculators over the years. They
can't do basic fractions and decimals. Ask them what 2/5 is (without a
calculator) and see what they say.

Phys-L@Phys-L.org writes:

On 2013, Dec 16, , at 15:23, Robert Cohen <Robert.Cohen@po-box.esu.edu>