Re: [Phys-L] more about basic DC circuits

Q3: So long as we include both i(conduction) & i(displacement), our definition of a "complete circuit" seems to demand this to be TRUE.

Q4: If we ignore the "thermal energy" that can leave {or enter through thermocouple or Peltier effects) a circuit, this one seems TRUE also.
BTRW: In the context of this question, where should we account for the transport of thermal energy or "mechanical energy" being converted to "electrical energy" and coming into the "complete circuit" from inductive pickup or piezo-electric effect.

Sent from JPEB's iPad!