[Phys-L] Simulations show that Universe is a hologram?

Hi,

this might be of interest to some in this list:
<http://www.nature.com/news/simulations-back-up-theory-that-universe-is-a-hologram-1.14328>

It's nice that numerical simulations seem to back up string theoretical predictions on universe as a hologram.
However, I would like to see empirical evidence in addition to simulations. Before this happens, I will not tell my students that, yes, our universe is a hologram...

Regards,

Antti Savinainen
Finland
Viesti on tarkastettu roskapostinsuodatus- ja virustorjuntaohjelmistolla.