Re: [Phys-L] critical thinking exercise : DC circuits

On 2013, Dec 09, , at 17:30, Paul Lulai <plulai@STANTHONY.K12.MN.US> wrote:

At a public school, I got to choose the text. For my a.p. course I selected the Knight text that is currently being discussed. It is a great text. I haven't read it cover to cover, there may be an error in there here and there. But it is a readable text. It uses some really good analogies. It is modeling friendly. The workbook is fantastic.

Paul.

Hej!

How about scanning JD’s listed pp. and posting — If necessary (better?) send them to me and I’ll put them on http://www.cleyet.org/ un-linked to the index p. and post the URL to this list.

bc