Re: [Phys-L] [SPAM] Re: critical thinking exercise : DC circuits

On 12/9/2013 3:15 PM, Anthony Lapinski wrote:
Very interesting. I don't use books any more in my (high school) classes.
They are not written for students to understand and are way too
encyclopedic (and expensive).
And students have no time to read them with all the other (home)work they
have to do.
I use my own notes to teach the ten topics I get to each year.
Nothing beats an engaging physics teacher in class to make physics come
alive.

/snip/