Re: [Phys-L] circular definition of "success" .... was: standard DC circuits

Certainly not useful if there is any implication that the AMOUNT of charge that is separated is related to the Voltage of the battery.

FWIW - I ‘successfully’ introduced the Thevenin and Norton equivalents to a FEW advanced and interested HS students over the years.