[Phys-L] Charge Separation and all that....

On Saturday, John M published a visualization of conductors in electric fields, quoted here:

"I made some images using a spreadsheet I put together long time ago to solve Poisson's law problems using the relaxation method. You can look at the results here. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/409806/WireInUniformField.pdf

John Mallinckrodt Cal Poly Pomona"

I didn't notice the sustained applause which this note certainly deserved.
The virtues of rendering concrete a concept in debate are so great!

Thanks

Brian Whatcott Altus OK