[Phys-L] And can't fly either Re: The emperor is naked

(JD read this one, yet?)

Us old timers that can do stuff besides text. are a dying breed except for the makers?

http://makerfaire.com/

The current Atlantic has an article that announces in huge type: "... 'We're forgetting how to fly.'"

(only in the paper version)

"The great forgetting", Nicholas Carr

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2013/11/the-great-forgetting/309516/

bc prefers to write simple leap frog numericals in True Basic** rather than Wolfram.

** thanks to Ludwik.

p.s. I think this is an example (below) of the inherent evil of CAPITALISM. More profit with fewer people and outsourcing where there are no or weak unions. Why do you think unions are being destroyed here?