Re: [Phys-L] Energy & Bonds

Agreed (with JD). And in the case of using deuterium for experiments
dealing with scattering off neutrons, you do have to apply corrections to
the data to take into account the effects of the "spectator" proton, but it
just wouldn't be useful to try to say that you're not doing scattering off
a neutron.

Bruce