[Phys-L] need information on demonstration technicians

Dear PHYS-Lers,

Our department has been requesting from our administration the ability to hire
a person to run our store room, develop and maintain classroom demonstrations,
and be responsible for introductory lab set ups and maintenance of that
equipment.

To have some ammunition, I need data on how many departments have such a person.

Please respond to me directly, off-list at marx@phy.ilstu.edu

Thank you.