Re: [Phys-L] Draft was sent by mistake

On 2013, Oct 24, , at 08:15, Moses Fayngold <moshfarlan@yahoo.com> wrote:

I am having similar problems after the Windows had changed the previous format.
Right now I have partially written a comment to one message, but it was mysteriously "entangled" with
two different messages, one of which was addressed to "Me" even though I haven't yet pressed the "Send" button.
So I decided rather not to send it at all. General trend that I notice is that that the overwhelming majority of all the "improvements" are more and more user-hostile.

Moses Fayngold,
NJIT

I've found this slightly true w/ Mac. I think they've saturated, and so are gilding the lilies which is a desecration of a perfect flower. My main complaint is having the whole track pad a switch. I purchased a late model Dell and had so much trouble I gave it away and continued w/ my old HP.

bc uses the HP for ONE app. the MicroSet, and must admit OS 10.6 is an improvement over 10.4.11 AND is reminded the parking receipts at the SJ International Airport (Norman Y. Mineta) usta have printed "The User Friendly Airport"!