Re: [Phys-L] Units, gratuitous complication - and memories

On 2012, Sep 15, , at 11:04, Leigh Palmer wrote:

Nothing really bad has happened to confuse students since I moved to Canada. I was jolted somewhat when the definition of mass changed

Please elaborate, and JD pointed out (phys-l)that the fed. (US) govt. has decreed the pound is a unit of mass.

http://www.phys-l.org/archives/2008/11_2008/msg00054.html

bc