http://physics.weber.edu/schroeder/sky/SkyMotionApplet.html

It's not as pretty as some of the others, but I find it more useful for teaching.

Dan

On Sep 13, 2012, at 10:00 AM, phys-l-request@phys-l.org wrote:

From: "Anthony Lapinski" <Anthony_Lapinski@pds.org>
Date: September 12, 2012 10:59:04 AM MDT
To: tap-l@lists.ncsu.edu, phys-l@phys-l.org
Subject: [Phys-L] astronomy

I know this is not physics, but does anyone know of good online astronomy
programs/websites that simulate a planetarium? Specifically, I want to
show star motions around Polaris (from various latitudes), sunrise/ sunset
positions throughout the year, retrograde motion of planets, and celestial
coordinates (meridian, ecliptic, celestial equator, etc.). I appreciate
any suggestions.