From: Phys-l [mailto:phys-l-bounces@phys-l.org] On Behalf Of Anthony
Lapinski
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 11:59 AM
To: tap-l@lists.ncsu.edu; phys-l@phys-l.org
Subject: [Phys-L] astronomy

I know this is not physics, but does anyone know of good online astronomy
programs/websites that simulate a planetarium? Specifically, I want to show
star motions around Polaris (from various latitudes), sunrise/sunset positions
throughout the year, retrograde motion of planets, and celestial coordinates
(meridian, ecliptic, celestial equator, etc.). I appreciate any suggestions.