Re: [Phys-L] Fwd: [PTSOS] spacetime simulator: flexible conduit?

Nice informative video of curved spacetime!

Anyone know what's under the blue spandex sheet? Some kind of raised
circular platform? It's not a table as he goes underneath to place a PVC
pipe. And where does one purchase such a large sheet?

Phys-L@Phys-L.org writes:
In the context of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTY1Kje0yLg