Re: [Phys-L] Private schools

They started this back when my son was in school... Now, mind you, my son was a very conscientious student and always gave us his transcript, but still I did a Bill Crosby: "I put you into this school, I can take you out." haha
(We all got along just fine and I'm sure he would have given us his grades anyway... I always liked that quote from Cosby and just had to misappropriate it.)