Re: [Phys-L] Private schools

On 2012, Jul 11, , at 19:06, Ze'ev Wurman wrote:

The nationwide average cost per student in a comprehensive K-12 private school is $9.2K and in public K-12 school it is $10.3K (2007-8 data). This is as close to apples-to-apples comparison as one can get.

I'm surprised the difference isn't even greater, as already posted Catholic schools get cheap labour (not free, as they are housed and fed and clothed.). Perhaps, because, also posted, in right to work states the pay is often miserable. So, I don't think is apples to apples comparison.

bc