Re: [Phys-L] Private schools

If I walk to work do I still have to pay taxes for roads?
If I live in a gated community with its own security, do I still have to pay taxes for police?
Should they all get vouchers? I hope not.

Just like how the people in the above situations still benefit from taxes paid for police & the dept of transportation, so do they benefit from public education. It may not be through direct interaction, but the benefit is there.

Paul Lulai
St Anthony Village Senior High