Re: [Phys-L] Private schools

On 7/10/2012 1:13 PM, Marty Weiss wrote:
So, you would support vouchers for Madrassas where they espouse militant Islam, or fundamentalist schools where the earth is 6000 years old and gays are evil and women should bear twelve kids? If you truly believe in this then you are farther to the fringe than I ever imagined. Because with your sort of voucher system that is exactly what you will get.