Re: [Phys-L] Private schools

What kind of voucher system would you envision, and how would you run it
without negatively impacting the public schools financially? I'm willing
to be enlightened, but I've been discussing this issue with others for
years, and I think I've seen ONE system that MIGHT work - IF it remained as
limited as it was initially. The main problem with any voucher system is
that the goal of most supporters is to extend it to ANYONE who wants it,
including people whose kids are currently in private schools. Even
UNextended, virtually all of them will hurt public schools financially.