Re: [Phys-L] Fair use?

Perhaps the "Fair Use" exceptions have changed over the years??

Used to be that a "Fair Use" sharing of copyrighted material had to include a 'spur of the moment' decision for limited, targeted sharing. You couldn't 'Plan' to share something with your classes each year.

I can send the question to an Intellectual Property Lawyer with a physics degree if the level of interest is sufficient.
.