Re: [Phys-L] Does anyone doubt that one political party is against science and education?

Careful now. As I understand it, control of the North Carolina legislature was recently taken over by the Republicans for the first time in a century. So I certainly hope nobody is suggesting that this indicates an antiscience attitude on their part. That would be inappropriate here.

John Mallinckrodt
Cal Poly Pomona