Re: [Phys-L] problems with the physics regents

we use the phrase "North seeking end of the compass needle" regularly when
working with our students, particularly those who took earth science, widely
taught in NY HS.

Dan MacIsaac, Associate Professor of Physics, SUNY-Buffalo State College
222SciBldg BSC, 1300 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo NY 14222 USA 1-716-878-3802
<macisadl@buffalostate.edu> <http://PhysicsEd.BuffaloState.edu>
Physics Graduate Coordinator & NSF Investigator for ISEP (MSP) and Noyce